©

Creative Commons License
http://kim-otodragonsfire.blogspot.com/ by Kim Marie Ostrowski is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

I'm one Crafty Creature

So I have alot of interests & hobbies and when it comes to crafts,
But I'm not Near the water (other than the hudson but that's a few mile away)mental-benefits-water_

 i can never seem to be able to focus on more than one or 2 at a time. For instance I have been making earrings with a  summer / beach theme.
Here are a few from
 










(what I've made from the beginning of the summer (june - August 3)


Creative Link- crafts album   (if you cannot see the pictures please let me know as it's a facebook album so I'll have to change the setting for it)


Make your own Bed Pocket  Thse are great when Youa re sick (you can keep tissues, cough drops etc at hand, or when you are not.. keep the remotes close, books, tablets, cell phones make 2 one for each side of the couch & beds... You can hang them from the head board (with a removeable hook) & so on. Take them when you stay over a hotel or someone's house (for the things you don't really want to get out of bed for) heck you could keep a bottle of water in them!

Book Binding & Leather glue recipes

scrapbook-paper-organization-idea-live-chat/
 

No comments: