©

Creative Commons License
http://kim-otodragonsfire.blogspot.com/ by Kim Marie Ostrowski is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Godsmack Release new Single 1000hp

Boston Metal band, Godsmack release new single 1000hp (horsepower)
 
As usual they do not disappoint!  It's err.. well Smacks you in your face and fully cranks! can't wait for the album to come out! I can't help but air drum with my legs!
If the all the songs on the album are anything like 1000hp... I would say our asses will be kicked!
I'm trying NOT to listen to it over an over again so I'm not sick of it by the time the album comes out I'm on my 3rd listen as I am typing, of the lyrics I have caught so far...
 

Turn that shit up louder! Make it all go faster! Play it through the witching hour! Take it to 1000hp

 
love it!
 
I'd say the 'headbangers' song of the summer' & possibly (if it hasn't happened yet) Sturgis' new theme song!

Learn more about godsmack here


& P.S.  http://www.playbuzz.com/amandapond10/which-mythical-creature-is-hidden-inside-you I got Fairy

No comments: