©

Creative Commons License
http://kim-otodragonsfire.blogspot.com/ by Kim Marie Ostrowski is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

So there's been a few movies and even a show or 2 about some prehistoric sized shark called the megalodon. Is there any chance there's some truth to these? I came across a show on this I think the end of May (2014) and  now we are here in June & what pops up on my aol news.. something-in-the-ocean-is-eating-great-white-sharks whatever it was ate a 9 foot female shark, who's tag washed up on shore.... (watch video in link)

Which brings to mind a certain quote from Jaws which would most definately be true:
 
"I think You're gonna need a bigger boat"
 
 
 
For me the only one would be the large military one the planes take off from! (or something maybe half to 3/4 that size) 
 
 


No comments: