Kim-oto Dragon's Fire
ANNEX for My Wordpress Blogs
Kim Marie Ostrowski
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
k3O Custom Jewelry & Crafts
My 2014 Summer (Personal) collection NOT FOR SALE
I wanted to use my initials for a name for the jewelry I make But something different as well for the 'creations/crafts'
So the first 2 thoughts I had is Knock Out Jewelry and
Kim's Kustom Kreations.
To put the 2 together how does K3O (For Knockout Jewelry and Kim's Knockout Kreations (or Kim's Kustom Knockout jewelry) together?
For those of you that have seen some of what I have already made for myself and others as well, I thought I'd include a price list for Ordering (or repair) as well as what I currently have in stock to use to make something for you. Stock items NOW Available!
If you'd like to see some of my Previous Creations (Either made for myself or already sold) You can check out my
'Creative Link Facebook Album'
(the link should work even if you are not a member!)
KO Jewelry by Kim Marie Ostrowski
1. All jewelry I make is one of a kind! I will not make any (exactly) the same and comes with a card of Authenticity. If you see anyone else wearing the same, someone copied me!
2. If I do get a bulk amount of something then there might be some bracelets or something I make that may be the same, but will be a limited run. This is used for fund raising to donate money to my favorite Charity (
Best Friends Animal Sanctuary
) even though
3. a portion of any and ALL sales is donated to Best Friends Animal Sanctuary.
4. If you have something made by someone else or store bought and want it fixed, I will be happy to help. Contact me for inquiry. I charge $5-$20 (toward supplies and time etc) depending on what needs to be replaced, fixed, or Up-cycled .
(always be sure to send the whole items Beads, Fasteners etc (even if broken) this way I can get it back as close if not 'perfectly' to what it was.)
-I would like for it to be fully UNlimited but sadly it's not possible for at least one reason; some items I have are for a limited time
- for changing a broken clasp, stretched out chord, anything that is kept in stock. or anything that is loose.
- Replacing beads. As long as long as I or the store still has that (or a similar) bead in stock, I will fix it. Under the warranty. Otherwise
What I need to fix item under either warranty!
1. send all the pieces you can save, Mostly and especially the beads if a bracelet or necklace broke, and I will use the beads to fix. If there are not enough to recreate your item (and I nor the store have any left in stock) I will 'Upcycle' for instance a necklace into a bracelet. (or if you want to keep it a necklace, I will include some other beads I can find)
2. Note what the problem is and if it's too loose or too tight, what is broken etc. & Include a phone number to contact you if I have a question.
3. you need to send me a picture (online if you can) or even look through my facebook 'Creative Link' Album for my crafts so I know what was yours and what it looked like. (this way if it's replacing beads I can check the stores before I receive it and see what may match it!)
3. send the item with $5 for postage and handling to mail back
4. Also note If I do not have all the materials to fix an Item to what it originally was, Please make note what to up-cycle the materials into (earrings, Bracelet, etc). If you want earrings please note pierced or not (only Silver & Gold are available for non-pierced earrings) & Silver, Brass, Copper or gold, & Black* for pierced .
Scroll Below for Custom Ordering info.
Postage & Handling $3
items ships within 1-2 weeks from date I receive order.
Please do not forget to add $3 for the postage in U.S.
Anywhere else I will find out the price before mailing In stock & custom items
I will in NO way mail your item until I receive payment for postage.
I must receive the money via U.S. or International Money Order or *Paypal
*Pay via Paypal Just copy & Paste my description of which item you want into the instruction to seller
K30 Handmade Jewelry
I am not responsible if packages go missing; but If you include an email I can reach you with I will let you know when I have posted your purchase.
Custom requests pricing
*Items are made with Elastic chord (usually), Nylon or wire
# Crystals fit
Anklets & Bracelets
$5 & Up
Up to 4
$10 & up
Repairs / Upcycling
$5 & up
*Beaded Rings for $5 have seed beads with 1 crystal on them (and elastic cord is used)
*Wire Rings start @ $10 and up
Customer Information to be included
Item to be purchased
, earrings, Bracelet, Ring, Necklace, pendant Necklace
if Ring, or Bracelet do you want it made with elastic chord or wire?
Pierced or not
Pierced hook earrings available in Metal colors noted below + Black*
Non- pierced earrings available only in Silver and Gold
You want (choose up to 4 in case I don't have enough of one or 2)
(Wrist, Neck, Finger
in Inches or .mm
Snug or Loose (For Bracelets & Chokers)
Rings will automatically be made a little 'loose' to the measurement you give me so they can be worn in the spring & summer as our fingers swell during this time.
: Silver, Gold, Brass, Copper,
* I will not be held liable if measurement you gave me comes out to big or small
* WIRE rings are made by request and cannot be returned
$5 & up
Generic Bicone 'crystals'
Red Blue Green 'Topaz' & Pink 2 for $1.00 for the large 4 for $1 for the small
Small or -Large $1.00 each
crystals (size or shape) are $2.00 & up
Green(Olive) Sparkly, Dk. Green 'Frost' Lt. Green, Purple (variations) Dk. Purple* Squares Dark Green Yellow, Blue (cobalt) , Lt. blue , Med. Navy Blue, Black Smoke, Purple Mix, Pink & Dark Pink, Clear, Copper/Black & Silver/Black
- Red Apple, Dk. Red (Blood) Blue Clear, Lt. Green, 'Olive Green' Lg. Yellow,/green Orange mix, Lavender Mix, Smoke
($2.00) Dark Purple Squares, Light Blue, Flat 'frost' Red, Pink, Lt Green, Tear drop purple, Yellow Dangle
'real' ? Pearl & Black Pearl
Spacer * Beads
Star, Turtle, Heart, Flower,
Dragon Fly, Large Ball, Large 'UFO', *bell Hollow star .
I also have Brass/bronze and Copper Spacers available as well.
*check on availability
Please always be sure when ordering a custom item to check on availability of a color, bead etc I some items are limited others are but can be ordered.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Squidoo articles I've written
I also write on http://www.bubblews.com/account/369817-zodiacimmortal & started on Word Press http://zodiacimmortal.wordpress.com/
Post a Comment