©

Creative Commons License
http://kim-otodragonsfire.blogspot.com/ by Kim Marie Ostrowski is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Friday, August 29, 2014

What's all The hullabaloo August 21 -29

So since friday  the 15th (it's the 21st today) I have been backing up all my squidoo pages by hand.  By that I mean going on each page & saving everything on it including the pics, not the export way they have it on the site. (The stupid thing wouldn't work for me).
So now I am trying to figure out where to put my 'orphan' pages that 'were' on squidoo (they are still there for the time being until October then the site will cese to exist.

Now that- that is all finished I have transferred to Hubpages but I'm not planing on posting all my pages to that site, some may show up on there as squidoo said some of the best squid pages will be transferred there.

Friday 22- Went out with John again no one showed so we went to where Dana (we met last friday) was working and hung out there a bit. After that we went to Brewski's like the bar but not how loud it is. Then slept over and I think I get motion sickness from his bed. Every time you move you feel it. So again I didn't sleep well. I better be able to in the Hotel this weekend in Long Island (i think or is it NJ,  I forget)

At least I'll get my tan (hopefully) the end of the summer & will hopefuylly last longer

Saturday 23 - came home early again I just can't sit around in a bed (if it's not mine lol or at least if I'm not reading but certainly not when every time someone moves you do as well. So I had about enough)  This sleeping over shit may have to end for a bit!

Saunday 24- at some point I started to have an anxiety attack. Not severe but not really minor either. I t hink between John asking me if I'm happy, how I feel about him & all that I think it's beacsue of that. I don't know what to do & no idea if I'm hapy even when I may be happy. usually I just feel indifferent if I'm not laughing (which is the only time I could say I might be happy)  at something.


Monday 25- mom & I went out to Kohl's she got me a couple new pieces of clothes. We had lunch at Five Guys & I got a milkshake.. what kind?  a Peanut Butter banana Oreo one (tasted mostly like peanut butter then after a bit with oreo chuinck & cream in it!never tasted any banana. Stopped at Joann's as I've been eyeing a storage thing for some of my jewlery making stuff I figured it would be easier to show what I have when I visit fam so I know what they would like soemthing made out of. So that's with a bit of money left from birthday or holidays from some past year.  GOt my stuff together for this weekend.

Tuesday 26- awww Sully came in my room while dad was up & gave me lots of hugs, and cuddled up with me. I felt so queasy & tired. I freaking hate PMS! So I am mostly packed for the weekend, then I call John to see when we are supposd to be leaving to go, not answering. Ok so I think maybe he's in a meeting.  He texts back that he thinks I'm not happy (I never said I wasn't, but I haven't been feeling well) and he doesn't think it's working out. Well at least it's only 2 weeks! And now I don't have to spend my money! Yet he's the one all "How do you feel;  Do I make you happy" He's sounds more like what guys say us girls sound like, so fine!~ Mom was nice to treat me to a couple new tops & a pair of new shorts for the trip so thank you! And the shirt and the shorts look so CUTE/Sexy!! I'm wearing one of them out this week, I have decided (well whenever I go out.) Also I'm not letting him ruin my weekend. I think I'll treat myself to going to the pool in the park near me. just not sure if I HAVE to have a park pass or not.

Horror making it's own version of Expendables -with-the-survivors/

So now I can just do my usual and not worry about drama & 'begging' for how I feel.

I can't get the stupid sd card to work in the computer so here's a link to the baby shower, I hope it works Pics from the baby shower

weird-but-real-medical-conditions

Thursday 28-  So mom & I went out today as we got Kohl's cash & there were a pair of earrings I liked the last time I was there, it was an owl but the kind you can pose (sort of.. it's jointed I guess you could say)
So yeah! I found them, and they had tiny earrings mom pointed out so I got a pair of skull ones for my top piercing in my right ear.

We also went to the dollar store, yeah I got a planner for 2015 (well its for my desk anyway as I already have one for my purse)

We also went to Nathan's my fave fries!!

Ooh I don't play the game but I am dying for the movie world of warcraft to come out. (or I think they are just calling it warcraft) and finally some form of news.. (I just wish we cold get some sort of sneak peak in the form of a still shot. even if it's just a landscape.
http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/warcraft_rob_kazinsky_interview_azeroth_cgi-2014-08


Friday 29-  So I am working on a Movie page 'Silver Screen' it is published already I wil post news I find and so on, I also made a Word Press account http://zodiacimmortal.wordpress.com/So far I only have one entry but Its a couple of poems Horror theme I sent in to an online horror site (I will let you know more if I get good news) Being as I only have a free account on word press I'm not sure how often or many pics I can post, but I was thinking of actually posting some of my old squidoo pages there, but I will see about that as time goes on. I am all out of wack with having to change over & what sites I want to post on. Some may be better than others for certain topics I've written on so I have to figure that out. Word Press I'm not yet familiar with but I will learn as I go along. Wish me luck. (I also have posted the Talking Telley with what I have collected of the new fall skedule so far)

 So in thought of Halloween I plan on being a mummy. Every time I look at my lamp I see my Ankh and was like oh crap I need a scarab bettle for the costume too! So I found this http://www.ebay.com/itm/380760925441?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT I just hope it's not too big or small. the size is noted in millimeters

I also got this but not sure what for yet... http://www.ebay.com/itm/330949066342?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

also as it is ending today & the cheapest one I've found I figured to get the sculpting tool http://www.ebay.com/itm/390673175161?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

& after looking I came upon this http://www.ebay.com/itm/311069346059?_trksid=p2060778.m1431.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

So aftter working a bit on the blog & the 2 new pages (as well as having published my own version of a Concert festival for Laborday weekend...)
I am going back to reading my Black Dagger Brotherhood book, watch a movie and who knows what else.. possibly make more earrings! (It frustrates me to no end that I can't post pictures etc as I made a few more & with the Kohl's cash we got from getting a few items the beginning of the week that were supposed to be for my trip... I got that pair of owl earrings I liked that I saw when we were there the other day and wish I could post a picture of them for you. :-(

abercrombie-to-remove-logos-from-most-clothing

Ok so update on that ihorror I  mentioned before, they are looking for writers and the requirements were to have experience with Word Press, Have to post regularly (which in the reply to my email would be at least once a week.)  it starts out as volunteer type work but can become an actual gig!
I am currently working on my first article for it now. (Not sure when I will send it but will be in the coming week few days as I might try and see it in the theater.) Will make note of link of the article from my blog here (or in next entry)

wish me luck

 
OMG!!! Three Days Grace takes the Ice Bucket Challenege to the extreme!  WINNER! I don't think that can be topped!
 

No comments: